My Family Cinema Support Forum Support General Support MFC not very helpful

MFC not very helpful

MFC not very helpful

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Fatcat
09-14-2018, 03:38 AM
Not being funny but it seems MFC are happy to sell boxes with there app but not that happy to provide info for people having problems ????
Fatcat
09-14-2018, 03:38 AM #1

Not being funny but it seems MFC are happy to sell boxes with there app but not that happy to provide info for people having problems ????

MFC_service
Administrator
09-17-2018, 02:04 AM
(09-14-2018, 03:38 AM)Fatcat Not being funny but it seems MFC are happy to sell boxes with there app but not that happy to provide info for people having problems ????

Hi,Fatcat
MFC team is willing to provide the help to all the user interestd in MFC service.
Can you tell me what the problem you met?

MFC Service
MFC_service
09-17-2018, 02:04 AM #2

(09-14-2018, 03:38 AM)Fatcat Not being funny but it seems MFC are happy to sell boxes with there app but not that happy to provide info for people having problems ????

Hi,Fatcat
MFC team is willing to provide the help to all the user interestd in MFC service.
Can you tell me what the problem you met?

MFC Service

Fatcat
09-17-2018, 09:10 PM
Ok so

I have an mxq pro 4k which has your app pre installed but it has no content

I have installed a mega cloud account

Do i have to find a link to each individual movie and tv program and upload that to my mega account or is there a my family cinema package that i can upload to my mega account

If so can someone send me a link
Fatcat
09-17-2018, 09:10 PM #3

Ok so

I have an mxq pro 4k which has your app pre installed but it has no content

I have installed a mega cloud account

Do i have to find a link to each individual movie and tv program and upload that to my mega account or is there a my family cinema package that i can upload to my mega account

If so can someone send me a link

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average