My Family Cinema Support Forum Support General Support debit/credit card payment unsuccessful

debit/credit card payment unsuccessful

debit/credit card payment unsuccessful

• 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3
KOOLSTOOF
Account not Activated
07-26-2024, 06:17 AM
Hallo Guys,

I received this Scam WhatsApp message from this number +62 877-2650-20568 yesterday:

"Dear MyFamilyCinema Members,

We are excited to announce that our online payment platform is now available specifically for our South African subscribers! We understand that renewing your MyFamilyCinema (MFC) plan has been challenging, but worry no more. Our dedicated recharge code store is now live and ready to serve you.

Visit myfamilycinemas.co.za to explore more details and purchase your recharge code to renew your plan. This is currently the only online payment store tailored for the South African market, ensuring a seamless and convenient experience just for you.

We warmly welcome you to our new platform and look forward to providing you with an enhanced MyFamilyCinema experience!

Visit Our Store
Best Regards,
The MyFamilyCinema Recharge Code Store Team"

There is no official link from MFC main website to this or reference and when I send a message to MFC I still receive a message that South Africa is not fixed yet for payments.

I think one must stay away from this until MFC places a link from their official site.

I have tested the "LOGIN" without even registering on the site. It is a scam, since I was able to log in without registering and using fake credentials. Stay clear from myfamilycinemas.co.za
Edited 07-29-2024, 06:05 AM by KOOLSTOOF.
KOOLSTOOF
07-26-2024, 06:17 AM #21

Hallo Guys,

I received this Scam WhatsApp message from this number +62 877-2650-20568 yesterday:

We are excited to announce that our online payment platform is now available specifically for our South African subscribers! We understand that renewing your MyFamilyCinema (MFC) plan has been challenging, but worry no more. Our dedicated recharge code store is now live and ready to serve you.

Visit myfamilycinemas.co.za to explore more details and purchase your recharge code to renew your plan. This is currently the only online payment store tailored for the South African market, ensuring a seamless and convenient experience just for you.

We warmly welcome you to our new platform and look forward to providing you with an enhanced MyFamilyCinema experience!

Visit Our Store
Best Regards,

There is no official link from MFC main website to this or reference and when I send a message to MFC I still receive a message that South Africa is not fixed yet for payments.

I think one must stay away from this until MFC places a link from their official site.

I have tested the "LOGIN" without even registering on the site. It is a scam, since I was able to log in without registering and using fake credentials. Stay clear from myfamilycinemas.co.za

Lenno
08-11-2024, 10:38 PM
Hello everyone, From Malta EU…my subscription ends in two days and it seems impossible to renew. Currency options are two and the options from orange site are Brazilian? currency requiring CPF number RUP ???
Why is this happening this year and how can we renew?

Hello everyone, my subscription ends in two days and it seems impossible to renew. Currency options are two and the options from orange site are Brazilian? currency requiring CPF number RUP ???
Edited 08-11-2024, 11:01 PM by Lenno.
Lenno
08-11-2024, 10:38 PM #22

Hello everyone, From Malta EU…my subscription ends in two days and it seems impossible to renew. Currency options are two and the options from orange site are Brazilian? currency requiring CPF number RUP ???

Hello everyone, my subscription ends in two days and it seems impossible to renew. Currency options are two and the options from orange site are Brazilian? currency requiring CPF number RUP ???

Ree
08-25-2024, 09:22 PM
(07-17-2024, 06:55 AM)seppie If you are from South Africa, payment options have been removed. Don't bother trying with the other currencies it will fail. I suspect that monochoice have something to do with it.

There is another platform available but I can't mention the name here. Send me a pm on MyBB forums for further info.

cheers,
backstreetboy

Hello can you please me with you remail address so that you can provide me with a different platform?

(07-26-2024, 06:17 AM)KOOLSTOOF Hallo Guys,

Visit Our Store
Best Regards,

Hello thank you for this email. However, I have sent MFC several emails so that I can renew my subscription with no response. I'm hoping that they are able to make the updates to the website as I miss watching MFC.
Edited 08-25-2024, 09:29 PM by Ree.
Ree
08-25-2024, 09:22 PM #23

(07-17-2024, 06:55 AM)seppie If you are from South Africa, payment options have been removed. Don't bother trying with the other currencies it will fail. I suspect that monochoice have something to do with it.

There is another platform available but I can't mention the name here. Send me a pm on MyBB forums for further info.

cheers,
backstreetboy

Hello can you please me with you remail address so that you can provide me with a different platform?

(07-26-2024, 06:17 AM)KOOLSTOOF Hallo Guys,

Visit Our Store
Best Regards,

Hello thank you for this email. However, I have sent MFC several emails so that I can renew my subscription with no response. I'm hoping that they are able to make the updates to the website as I miss watching MFC.

Reseller
08-30-2024, 02:19 AM
(07-16-2024, 01:02 PM)MissVenomReaper I am also in SA and I just Interduce MFC to my boss, he was very happy with the 7 day free trial and yesterday the trial ended.

now i have wrecked my brain trying to make this payment as the card payment option is gone and the bank transfer keeps failing and now the ZAR and USD options is even gone.

What is happening, is the site crashing or is it not available in these countries anymore because this made me look like an idiot now, not only with my boss but the 15 other people i referred to MFC. Angry

Hey guys anyone else after a one month recarge?
You can buy here for 9.99 USD

https://gameflip.com/item/f1917cdb-8a79-...5a59a7428c
Edited 08-30-2024, 02:20 AM by Reseller.
Reseller
08-30-2024, 02:19 AM #24

(07-16-2024, 01:02 PM)MissVenomReaper I am also in SA and I just Interduce MFC to my boss, he was very happy with the 7 day free trial and yesterday the trial ended.

now i have wrecked my brain trying to make this payment as the card payment option is gone and the bank transfer keeps failing and now the ZAR and USD options is even gone.

What is happening, is the site crashing or is it not available in these countries anymore because this made me look like an idiot now, not only with my boss but the 15 other people i referred to MFC. Angry

brink.lucien
08-30-2024, 08:50 AM
(07-15-2024, 11:49 AM)Candyk Hi I am from South Africa,
And my payments are doing the same .
I have tried to change payment method but there is no place to change it .

I have tried to sign up with my father's information and it is doing the same .

Can anyone help us
Thanks
Candyk

HI

I am also wanting to renew my plan but it only gives me banking option where I must insert my account pin can soemone please help

(07-15-2024, 03:55 PM)frikkiev911 I have the same problem from RSA...??
Payment failed

need assistance has anyone come right as yet with renewing plans in RSA
Edited 08-30-2024, 08:51 AM by brink.lucien.
brink.lucien
08-30-2024, 08:50 AM #25

Can anyone help us
Thanks
Candyk

HI

I am also wanting to renew my plan but it only gives me banking option where I must insert my account pin can soemone please help

Payment failed

MyDroidBox
09-04-2024, 09:36 PM
(07-16-2024, 01:26 PM)Rudz86 @myfamilycinema support. What is going on with the payment system?

In South Africa we can not select ZAR as a currency.
We also cannot select debit / credit cards as the option is not on the website
Has our region been removed? Any feedback please.

Hi Rudz86,

We are a South African MFC Reseller and can gladly assist you. Kindly visit our website for more information and/or further assistance.

https://www.mydroidbox.co.za/landing-mfc

(07-24-2024, 05:41 PM)Marelize35 Has anyone from South Africa had some success???

[quote pid="1809" dateline="1721842892"]
We are a South African MFC Reseller and can gladly assist you. Kindly visit our website for more information and/or further assistance.

Hi Marelize35,

[/quote]

(08-30-2024, 02:19 AM)Reseller

Hi MissVenomReaper,

(08-30-2024, 08:50 AM)brink.lucien

Can anyone help us
Thanks
Candyk

HI

Payment failed

Hi All,

Can anyone help us
Thanks
Candyk

Hi CandyK,

Payment failed

Hi Frikkiev911,

(07-15-2024, 06:54 PM)NeeMan Hi

I am from South Africa as well. I tried renewing my Family package but it did not go through.

Bank transfer is already ticked, below are some South African banks that is pre-selected. It asks for personal details on following page and then gives a “Payment Failed” message.

I think my profile is linked to the credit card I previously used and MFC is trying to charge that one but I used a virtual card where the CVV number changes every time you make a purchase so if it is trying to charge that card it is definitely going to fail.

I cannot add another payment method. I have used a VPN and selected other currencies but no luck Huh

I created a new account and it still gives the same error Angry
Hi NeeMan,

(07-15-2024, 07:11 PM)Niell I am from SA and the ZAR option seems to have been removed so I take it we cannot use MFC anymore

Hi Niell,

(07-16-2024, 09:32 AM)Marisca Angry
I'm from SA, and since Sunday I cant use my app, 
My payment didnt go off and i cant seem to make any payments as it keeps on failing.

I did try creating another account, byt payment options is not there Sad

When i tried going in today, the ZAR option is no longer there.

What is going on, are we SA not allowed to use this app anymore?

Hi Marisca,

(07-16-2024, 06:00 PM)MFCSmurfZA I am from south africa and could not make a payment like a normally do, south african currency is not available, and payment with credit card or even paypal is not available.

What's going on?

Hi MFCSmurfZA,

cheers,
backstreetboy

Hi Seppie,

(07-17-2024, 10:29 AM)Wolfswan @myfamilycinema support, I encountered the same problem. No ZAR or credit card option.
Can we expect feedback on this problem from MFC or should South African users be looking for a new platform?

Hi Wolfswan,

Hi All,

Edited 09-04-2024, 09:50 PM by MyDroidBox.
MyDroidBox
09-04-2024, 09:36 PM #26

(07-16-2024, 01:26 PM)Rudz86 @myfamilycinema support. What is going on with the payment system?

In South Africa we can not select ZAR as a currency.
We also cannot select debit / credit cards as the option is not on the website
Has our region been removed? Any feedback please.

Hi Rudz86,

(07-24-2024, 05:41 PM)Marelize35 Has anyone from South Africa had some success???

[quote pid="1809" dateline="1721842892"]

Hi Marelize35,

[/quote]

(08-30-2024, 02:19 AM)Reseller

Hi MissVenomReaper,

(08-30-2024, 08:50 AM)brink.lucien

Can anyone help us
Thanks
Candyk

HI

Payment failed

Hi All,

Can anyone help us
Thanks
Candyk

Hi CandyK,

Payment failed

Hi Frikkiev911,

(07-15-2024, 06:54 PM)NeeMan Hi

I am from South Africa as well. I tried renewing my Family package but it did not go through.

Bank transfer is already ticked, below are some South African banks that is pre-selected. It asks for personal details on following page and then gives a “Payment Failed” message.

I think my profile is linked to the credit card I previously used and MFC is trying to charge that one but I used a virtual card where the CVV number changes every time you make a purchase so if it is trying to charge that card it is definitely going to fail.

I cannot add another payment method. I have used a VPN and selected other currencies but no luck Huh

I created a new account and it still gives the same error Angry
Hi NeeMan,

(07-15-2024, 07:11 PM)Niell I am from SA and the ZAR option seems to have been removed so I take it we cannot use MFC anymore

Hi Niell,

(07-16-2024, 09:32 AM)Marisca Angry
I'm from SA, and since Sunday I cant use my app, 
My payment didnt go off and i cant seem to make any payments as it keeps on failing.

I did try creating another account, byt payment options is not there Sad

When i tried going in today, the ZAR option is no longer there.

What is going on, are we SA not allowed to use this app anymore?

Hi Marisca,

(07-16-2024, 06:00 PM)MFCSmurfZA I am from south africa and could not make a payment like a normally do, south african currency is not available, and payment with credit card or even paypal is not available.

What's going on?

Hi MFCSmurfZA,

cheers,
backstreetboy

Hi Seppie,

(07-17-2024, 10:29 AM)Wolfswan @myfamilycinema support, I encountered the same problem. No ZAR or credit card option.
Can we expect feedback on this problem from MFC or should South African users be looking for a new platform?

Hi Wolfswan,

Hi All,

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3

• 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average