My Family Cinema Support Forum Support General Support debit/credit card payment unsuccessful

debit/credit card payment unsuccessful

debit/credit card payment unsuccessful

• 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average

Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next
phamilton630
Account not Activated
07-08-2024, 12:04 PM
Am in the UK.

Cant access the orange site payment pages unless I set VPN to portugal

Once accessed and payment attempted the transaction reports as failed.
Tried a variety of UK credit/debit cards - none work

has anyone in the UK managed to get around this problem?? and successfully renew their subscription??
phamilton630
07-08-2024, 12:04 PM #1

Am in the UK.

Cant access the orange site payment pages unless I set VPN to portugal

Once accessed and payment attempted the transaction reports as failed.
Tried a variety of UK credit/debit cards - none work

has anyone in the UK managed to get around this problem?? and successfully renew their subscription??

Candyk
Account not Activated
07-15-2024, 11:49 AM
Hi I am from South Africa,
And my payments are doing the same .
I have tried to change payment method but there is no place to change it .

I have tried to sign up with my father's information and it is doing the same .

Can anyone help us
Thanks
Candyk
Candyk
07-15-2024, 11:49 AM #2

Hi I am from South Africa,
And my payments are doing the same .
I have tried to change payment method but there is no place to change it .

I have tried to sign up with my father's information and it is doing the same .

Can anyone help us
Thanks
Candyk

frikkiev911
Account not Activated
07-15-2024, 03:55 PM
I have the same problem from RSA...??
Payment failed
frikkiev911
07-15-2024, 03:55 PM #3

I have the same problem from RSA...??
Payment failed

juanitaw
Account not Activated
07-15-2024, 04:06 PM
Refered my brother to MFC and now he has the same issue not being able to make a payment.  As if the dropdown box does not work to select credit card payment and it is defaulted to bank transfer or something.  Not much help from MFC on email.  They refered him to his bank?
juanitaw
07-15-2024, 04:06 PM #4

Refered my brother to MFC and now he has the same issue not being able to make a payment.  As if the dropdown box does not work to select credit card payment and it is defaulted to bank transfer or something.  Not much help from MFC on email.  They refered him to his bank?

NeeMan
Account not Activated
07-15-2024, 06:54 PM
Hi

I am from South Africa as well. I tried renewing my Family package but it did not go through.

Bank transfer is already ticked, below are some South African banks that is pre-selected. It asks for personal details on following page and then gives a “Payment Failed” message.

I think my profile is linked to the credit card I previously used and MFC is trying to charge that one but I used a virtual card where the CVV number changes every time you make a purchase so if it is trying to charge that card it is definitely going to fail.

I cannot add another payment method. I have used a VPN and selected other currencies but no luck Huh

I created a new account and it still gives the same error Angry
Edited 07-15-2024, 06:58 PM by NeeMan.
NeeMan
07-15-2024, 06:54 PM #5

Hi

I am from South Africa as well. I tried renewing my Family package but it did not go through.

Bank transfer is already ticked, below are some South African banks that is pre-selected. It asks for personal details on following page and then gives a “Payment Failed” message.

I think my profile is linked to the credit card I previously used and MFC is trying to charge that one but I used a virtual card where the CVV number changes every time you make a purchase so if it is trying to charge that card it is definitely going to fail.

I cannot add another payment method. I have used a VPN and selected other currencies but no luck Huh

I created a new account and it still gives the same error Angry

Niell
Account not Activated
07-15-2024, 07:11 PM
I am from SA and the ZAR option seems to have been removed so I take it we cannot use MFC anymore
Niell
07-15-2024, 07:11 PM #6

I am from SA and the ZAR option seems to have been removed so I take it we cannot use MFC anymore

Marisca
Account not Activated
07-16-2024, 09:32 AM
Angry
I'm from SA, and since Sunday I cant use my app, 
My payment didnt go off and i cant seem to make any payments as it keeps on failing.

I did try creating another account, byt payment options is not there Sad

When i tried going in today, the ZAR option is no longer there.

What is going on, are we SA not allowed to use this app anymore?
Marisca
07-16-2024, 09:32 AM #7

Angry
I'm from SA, and since Sunday I cant use my app, 
My payment didnt go off and i cant seem to make any payments as it keeps on failing.

I did try creating another account, byt payment options is not there Sad

When i tried going in today, the ZAR option is no longer there.

What is going on, are we SA not allowed to use this app anymore?

aporcaro17
Account not Activated
07-16-2024, 11:51 AM
Im from Australia and don’t know how to make the payment?! Anyone can help me here? Thanks!
aporcaro17
07-16-2024, 11:51 AM #8

Im from Australia and don’t know how to make the payment?! Anyone can help me here? Thanks!

MissVenomReaper
Account not Activated
07-16-2024, 01:02 PM
I am also in SA and I just Interduce MFC to my boss, he was very happy with the 7 day free trial and yesterday the trial ended.

now i have wrecked my brain trying to make this payment as the card payment option is gone and the bank transfer keeps failing and now the ZAR and USD options is even gone.

What is happening, is the site crashing or is it not available in these countries anymore because this made me look like an idiot now, not only with my boss but the 15 other people i referred to MFC. Angry
MissVenomReaper
07-16-2024, 01:02 PM #9

I am also in SA and I just Interduce MFC to my boss, he was very happy with the 7 day free trial and yesterday the trial ended.

now i have wrecked my brain trying to make this payment as the card payment option is gone and the bank transfer keeps failing and now the ZAR and USD options is even gone.

What is happening, is the site crashing or is it not available in these countries anymore because this made me look like an idiot now, not only with my boss but the 15 other people i referred to MFC. Angry

Rudz86
Account not Activated
07-16-2024, 01:26 PM
@myfamilycinema support. What is going on with the payment system?

In South Africa we can not select ZAR as a currency.
We also cannot select debit / credit cards as the option is not on the website
Has our region been removed? Any feedback please.
Rudz86
07-16-2024, 01:26 PM #10

@myfamilycinema support. What is going on with the payment system?

In South Africa we can not select ZAR as a currency.
We also cannot select debit / credit cards as the option is not on the website
Has our region been removed? Any feedback please.

Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next

• 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average