My Family Cinema Support Forum Support General Support Does anyone know how to delete cloud packages?

Does anyone know how to delete cloud packages?

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
tvbox2020
Account not Activated
07-22-2024, 12:48 PM
I was traying to create may own cloud packadge with some animes that I cant find into other clouds.

I made some tests and now I want to cleanup these tests but I couldnt find how to delete these cloud packages used to test. I only find how to create but how to delete there is no documentation.

https://myfamilycinema.com/en/ayuda/how-...-packages/

Thanks in advance.
Edited 07-22-2024, 12:49 PM by tvbox2020.
tvbox2020
07-22-2024, 12:48 PM #1

I was traying to create may own cloud packadge with some animes that I cant find into other clouds.

I made some tests and now I want to cleanup these tests but I couldnt find how to delete these cloud packages used to test. I only find how to create but how to delete there is no documentation.

Thanks in advance.

padova
Account not Activated
07-22-2024, 08:56 PM
And you manage to upload and make the cloud manager detect your files to show on MFC??

Right now the https://p.myfamilycinema.com/cloud/myclouds is only getting me "System Error" so i cant help you if there's any delete button ou something like that.
padova
07-22-2024, 08:56 PM #2

And you manage to upload and make the cloud manager detect your files to show on MFC??

Right now the https://p.myfamilycinema.com/cloud/myclouds is only getting me "System Error" so i cant help you if there's any delete button ou something like that.

GThreepwood
Account not Activated
07-23-2024, 01:41 PM
(07-22-2024, 08:56 PM)padova And you manage to upload and make the cloud manager detect your files to show on MFC??

I finally have my MFC account show that 6 videos are on my cloud but the videos do not appear when I go to TV shows or All in my cloud. I have the correct tt number but can't get my shows to appear and be watchable.  If anyone can help I'll share my content.
GThreepwood
07-23-2024, 01:41 PM #3

(07-22-2024, 08:56 PM)padova And you manage to upload and make the cloud manager detect your files to show on MFC??

I finally have my MFC account show that 6 videos are on my cloud but the videos do not appear when I go to TV shows or All in my cloud. I have the correct tt number but can't get my shows to appear and be watchable.  If anyone can help I'll share my content.

GThreepwood
Account not Activated
07-24-2024, 01:55 PM
(07-22-2024, 12:48 PM)tvbox2020 I was traying to create may own cloud packadge with some animes that I cant find into other clouds.

Thanks in advance.

Hi. It's quite easy. In the clouds section of the MFC app. There is a button on the top to delete clouds. Its shaped like a dustbin/trashcan. Click that and you can remove clouds. 

I finally figured out how to add shows yesterday and deleted my test clouds after I got it working. 

Happy to help anyone who can't get it working. Also I have a cloud address to share soon but at the moment it's only got s01 of gamesmaster, s01 of knightmare and s01 of The Brittas Empire. Old 90s UK TV shows but happy to share. MFC forums only allow me to post once day, so might take 24 hours to respond.
GThreepwood
07-24-2024, 01:55 PM #4

(07-22-2024, 12:48 PM)tvbox2020 I was traying to create may own cloud packadge with some animes that I cant find into other clouds.

Thanks in advance.

Hi. It's quite easy. In the clouds section of the MFC app. There is a button on the top to delete clouds. Its shaped like a dustbin/trashcan. Click that and you can remove clouds. 

I finally figured out how to add shows yesterday and deleted my test clouds after I got it working. 

Happy to help anyone who can't get it working. Also I have a cloud address to share soon but at the moment it's only got s01 of gamesmaster, s01 of knightmare and s01 of The Brittas Empire. Old 90s UK TV shows but happy to share. MFC forums only allow me to post once day, so might take 24 hours to respond.

padova
Account not Activated
07-26-2024, 01:51 AM
(07-24-2024, 01:55 PM)GThreepwood

Thanks in advance.

How do you make to MFC reconigze your files? i tried a lot of things and nothing works to make my own cloud with my files
padova
07-26-2024, 01:51 AM #5

Thanks in advance.

How do you make to MFC reconigze your files? i tried a lot of things and nothing works to make my own cloud with my files

GThreepwood
Account not Activated
07-27-2024, 09:16 AM
(07-26-2024, 01:51 AM)padova

Thanks in advance.

Hey. First the video format needs to be mp4. The file names start with a tt number. You can find the tt number I'm MFC next to the show name. So find the show you want by searching for it in MFC and open it. Next to the name is tt number. Below is how you should format file names. Tt number first, then show name and details. 

tt0101054_The.Brittas.Empire_1991_S01_E02_A+EN_R720P.mp4

It sometimes takes hours for the shows to update on MFC so you won't know instantly if it's added but will appear in time.

If your show appears but you get " this video is not valid for streaming on your device" stick the mp4 is a video converter offline or online and convert it to MP4. I know that sounds stupid as it's already an MP4 but it works for me and i do it to all videos I add to my cloud.

Any other problems let me know
GThreepwood
07-27-2024, 09:16 AM #6

Thanks in advance.

Hey. First the video format needs to be mp4. The file names start with a tt number. You can find the tt number I'm MFC next to the show name. So find the show you want by searching for it in MFC and open it. Next to the name is tt number. Below is how you should format file names. Tt number first, then show name and details. 

It sometimes takes hours for the shows to update on MFC so you won't know instantly if it's added but will appear in time.

If your show appears but you get " this video is not valid for streaming on your device" stick the mp4 is a video converter offline or online and convert it to MP4. I know that sounds stupid as it's already an MP4 but it works for me and i do it to all videos I add to my cloud.

padova
Account not Activated
07-28-2024, 08:37 PM
(07-27-2024, 09:16 AM)GThreepwood

Thanks in advance.

My problem is, the cloud doesnt even reconigze the video, it shows "Items 1" and "Videos 0". The name of the file is like yours "tt11198330_House.of.the.Dragon_S02E05_A+EN_R4K.mp4". I already tried with mmr file, inside a folder, out of a folder, i really dont know wheres my mistake.
Edited 07-29-2024, 12:47 AM by padova.
padova
07-28-2024, 08:37 PM #7

Thanks in advance.

My problem is, the cloud doesnt even reconigze the video, it shows "Items 1" and "Videos 0". The name of the file is like yours "tt11198330_House.of.the.Dragon_S02E05_A+EN_R4K.mp4". I already tried with mmr file, inside a folder, out of a folder, i really dont know wheres my mistake.

GThreepwood
Account not Activated
07-29-2024, 07:46 PM
(07-28-2024, 08:37 PM)padova

Thanks in advance.

My problem is, the cloud doesnt even reconigze the video, it shows "Items 1" and "Videos 0".  The name of the file is like yours "tt11198330_House.of.the.Dragon_S02E05_A+EN_R4K.mp4". I already tried with mmr file, inside a folder, out of a folder, i really dont know wheres my mistake.

Hi. I had the same issue initially. There are a few things you can try. First have you updated your personal cloud on MFC. Force update the cloud server parent, not the files inside it. When you open the cloud section of MFC, you can update your cloud on the first page. Next, try and remove and add the file again if this fails. There doesn't appear to be anything wrong with your file name. 

Let me know if these things fail.
GThreepwood
07-29-2024, 07:46 PM #8

Thanks in advance.

My problem is, the cloud doesnt even reconigze the video, it shows "Items 1" and "Videos 0".  The name of the file is like yours "tt11198330_House.of.the.Dragon_S02E05_A+EN_R4K.mp4". I already tried with mmr file, inside a folder, out of a folder, i really dont know wheres my mistake.

Hi. I had the same issue initially. There are a few things you can try. First have you updated your personal cloud on MFC. Force update the cloud server parent, not the files inside it. When you open the cloud section of MFC, you can update your cloud on the first page. Next, try and remove and add the file again if this fails. There doesn't appear to be anything wrong with your file name. 

GThreepwood
Account not Activated
07-30-2024, 08:29 PM
(07-29-2024, 07:46 PM)GThreepwood
(07-24-2024, 01:55 PM)GThreepwood Hi. It's quite easy. In the clouds section of the MFC app. There is a button on the top to delete clouds. Its shaped like a dustbin/trashcan. Click that and you can remove clouds. 

Just another thought. I'm not sure MFC supports 4k video files. Maybe try a 1080p version?
GThreepwood
07-30-2024, 08:29 PM #9

(07-24-2024, 01:55 PM)GThreepwood Hi. It's quite easy. In the clouds section of the MFC app. There is a button on the top to delete clouds. Its shaped like a dustbin/trashcan. Click that and you can remove clouds. 

Just another thought. I'm not sure MFC supports 4k video files. Maybe try a 1080p version?

padova
Account not Activated
07-31-2024, 12:42 PM
(07-30-2024, 08:29 PM)GThreepwood
(07-26-2024, 01:51 AM)padova How do you make to MFC reconigze your files? i tried a lot of things and nothing works to make my own cloud with my files

I already tried this too, "tt1979320_Rush_2013_A+EN_R1080P.mp4", almost giving up  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit: Thank you so much!! Finally got it. Even the 4K worked well, the tv detected HDR and everything else. Now i'll try to upload subtitles, i imagine it works the same way.
Edited 07-31-2024, 02:33 PM by padova.
padova
07-31-2024, 12:42 PM #10

(07-30-2024, 08:29 PM)GThreepwood
(07-26-2024, 01:51 AM)padova How do you make to MFC reconigze your files? i tried a lot of things and nothing works to make my own cloud with my files

I already tried this too, "tt1979320_Rush_2013_A+EN_R1080P.mp4", almost giving up  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit: Thank you so much!! Finally got it. Even the 4K worked well, the tv detected HDR and everything else. Now i'll try to upload subtitles, i imagine it works the same way.

Pages (2): 1 2 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average