My Family Cinema Support Forum Support General Support Renew subscription south africa

Renew subscription south africa

Renew subscription south africa

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

christa.salovy@gmail.com
08-25-2024, 04:46 PM
I have tired to renew my subscription from SA but when I choose my bank get the same error that my login details for my bank are incorrect? This is not the case as I can log into my bank with those details. Why can we not get a card payment link like most apps?? WOuld make life so much easier, so now my subscription has expired and I have to wait for support to email me back and who know how long that will take?
christa.salovy@gmail.com
08-25-2024, 04:46 PM #1

I have tired to renew my subscription from SA but when I choose my bank get the same error that my login details for my bank are incorrect? This is not the case as I can log into my bank with those details. Why can we not get a card payment link like most apps?? WOuld make life so much easier, so now my subscription has expired and I have to wait for support to email me back and who know how long that will take?

Asha8521
08-28-2024, 01:18 AM
hey guys i thought i would give you a helping hand as i have found  a seller who sells a year subscription for one year.
i waited around 3 hrs he sent me the recharge code and have had no problems the code was activated instantly .

How to Claim:

Link below
Go to the payment section and click on the recharge button. Then, enter the 16-digit code and click on “Recharge” to finish the process.
https://gameflip.com/item/my-family-cine...f1214decd4
Asha8521
08-28-2024, 01:18 AM #2

hey guys i thought i would give you a helping hand as i have found  a seller who sells a year subscription for one year.
i waited around 3 hrs he sent me the recharge code and have had no problems the code was activated instantly .

How to Claim:

Link below
Go to the payment section and click on the recharge button. Then, enter the 16-digit code and click on “Recharge” to finish the process.
https://gameflip.com/item/my-family-cine...f1214decd4

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average