My Family Cinema Support Forum Support General Support Updates on USD/AUD currency being available

Updates on USD/AUD currency being available

Updates on USD/AUD currency being available

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Framkie66
Account not Activated
08-01-2024, 01:28 AM
I just want to know how long it's going to take for these currencies to be available and what's making it take so long?

I feel like this have started to become some sort of shady scam because I have a had friends use this and paid but have no access, so please MFC if you're seeing this I would like to know more with what's going on because this app is slowly getting unreliable!
Framkie66
08-01-2024, 01:28 AM #1

I just want to know how long it's going to take for these currencies to be available and what's making it take so long?

I feel like this have started to become some sort of shady scam because I have a had friends use this and paid but have no access, so please MFC if you're seeing this I would like to know more with what's going on because this app is slowly getting unreliable!

teatatu
Account not Activated
08-05-2024, 07:13 AM
I've always used PayPal for payment option and now it's no longer available. The changes seemed to have occured last month.
teatatu
08-05-2024, 07:13 AM #2

I've always used PayPal for payment option and now it's no longer available. The changes seemed to have occured last month.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average