My Family Cinema Support Forum Support General Support Payment in ZAR currency

Payment in ZAR currency

Payment in ZAR currency

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
SharonSA
Account not Activated
07-27-2024, 01:38 PM
Please can somebody tell me how I can pay my subscription in South Africa. I have been with MFC for many years and only now encountering problems and I have tried every way of communication possible and still getting help. Dodgy
SharonSA
07-27-2024, 01:38 PM #1

Please can somebody tell me how I can pay my subscription in South Africa. I have been with MFC for many years and only now encountering problems and I have tried every way of communication possible and still getting help. Dodgy

allynam@gmail
Account not Activated
07-27-2024, 07:57 PM
Also having the same issue
 No zar currency to renew
allynam@gmail
07-27-2024, 07:57 PM #2

No zar currency to renew

m.delima
Account not Activated
07-27-2024, 08:38 PM
Also having the same issue. When making a payment the website makes provision for various currencies. Does anyone know whether it is possible to use the e wallet option when selecting one of the other listed currencies?

[quote pid="1825" dateline="1722110234"]
 No zar currency to renew
[/quote]
m.delima
07-27-2024, 08:38 PM #3

Also having the same issue. When making a payment the website makes provision for various currencies. Does anyone know whether it is possible to use the e wallet option when selecting one of the other listed currencies?

[quote pid="1825" dateline="1722110234"]
 No zar currency to renew
[/quote]

Evan
Account not Activated
07-28-2024, 04:28 PM
I'm having the same issue
Evan
07-28-2024, 04:28 PM #4

I'm having the same issue

ltmogotsi
Account not Activated
07-28-2024, 04:46 PM
Has anyone got any help with the South African subscription renewal?
ltmogotsi
07-28-2024, 04:46 PM #5

Has anyone got any help with the South African subscription renewal?

apophis_82
Account not Activated
07-29-2024, 05:55 AM
it's time to move to waka tv. maybe if they see this they will resolve the issue, or kick me.
apophis_82
07-29-2024, 05:55 AM #6

it's time to move to waka tv. maybe if they see this they will resolve the issue, or kick me.

KOOLSTOOF
Account not Activated
07-29-2024, 05:59 AM
I have the same problem and received this message from MFC

"Hi,

Thank you for contacting us. This is an automated e-mail created to explain the recent changes on our membersite.

Due to an ongoing optimization in our payment system, the following currencies are currently not available:

ZAR (South Africa)
    KES (Kenya)
    NGN (Nigeria)
    USD (all countries that didn’t have their local currency) 

Additionally, the PHP (Philippines) currency currently only accepts GCash as a payment method.

We are working tirelessly to complete the optimization as soon as possible.

However, since that might take some time, we are offering some time of free My Family Cinema service to each of the users that are expired or about to expire. Please check if you already received it by accessing the “My Account” menu of the app!

If you haven’t yet received free days of service but your plan will expire, is your first purchase or expired within the next few weeks, please click on the button below and fill up the form so we can check what happened and add the days to your account. Please note that the process might take up to 48 hours. 

Click here to receive free MFC service

If you’re contacting us regarding a different query, please answer to this e-mail with details on what it is so our Customer Service team can help you out.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Best regards,

? My Family Cinema Team ?

Instagram

Facebook

YouTube

Website

www.myfamilycinema.com, 12/F San Toi Building No.137-139, Connaught Rd, Central HK

Unsubscribe Manage preferences"
Edited 07-29-2024, 06:02 AM by KOOLSTOOF.
KOOLSTOOF
07-29-2024, 05:59 AM #7

I have the same problem and received this message from MFC

"Hi,

Thank you for contacting us. This is an automated e-mail created to explain the recent changes on our membersite.

Due to an ongoing optimization in our payment system, the following currencies are currently not available:

ZAR (South Africa)
    KES (Kenya)
    NGN (Nigeria)
    USD (all countries that didn’t have their local currency) 

Additionally, the PHP (Philippines) currency currently only accepts GCash as a payment method.

We are working tirelessly to complete the optimization as soon as possible.

However, since that might take some time, we are offering some time of free My Family Cinema service to each of the users that are expired or about to expire. Please check if you already received it by accessing the “My Account” menu of the app!

If you haven’t yet received free days of service but your plan will expire, is your first purchase or expired within the next few weeks, please click on the button below and fill up the form so we can check what happened and add the days to your account. Please note that the process might take up to 48 hours. 

Click here to receive free MFC service

If you’re contacting us regarding a different query, please answer to this e-mail with details on what it is so our Customer Service team can help you out.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Best regards,

? My Family Cinema Team ?

Instagram

Facebook

YouTube

Website

www.myfamilycinema.com, 12/F San Toi Building No.137-139, Connaught Rd, Central HK

Unsubscribe Manage preferences"

vickykotze
Account not Activated
07-29-2024, 10:18 AM
(07-27-2024, 01:38 PM)SharonSA Please can somebody tell me how I can pay my subscription in South Africa. I have been with MFC for many years and only now encountering problems and I have tried every way of communication possible and still getting help. Dodgy

Hi Sharon I have been all over I am also struggling doesn't seem if any one has the answer how to pay our ZAR subscriptions
vickykotze
07-29-2024, 10:18 AM #8

(07-27-2024, 01:38 PM)SharonSA Please can somebody tell me how I can pay my subscription in South Africa. I have been with MFC for many years and only now encountering problems and I have tried every way of communication possible and still getting help. Dodgy

Hi Sharon I have been all over I am also struggling doesn't seem if any one has the answer how to pay our ZAR subscriptions

Damian
Account not Activated
07-29-2024, 11:46 AM
My plan has expired already. i have tried to pay but the south african currency is not available
What can one do to solve this problem
Damian
07-29-2024, 11:46 AM #9

My plan has expired already. i have tried to pay but the south african currency is not available
What can one do to solve this problem

vanessatimm430
Account not Activated
07-29-2024, 05:25 PM
Hi Still no payment method in sight. Any idea when this will be sorted. 
We have been subscribers for a while now.....
vanessatimm430
07-29-2024, 05:25 PM #10

Hi Still no payment method in sight. Any idea when this will be sorted. 
We have been subscribers for a while now.....

Pages (2): 1 2 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average