My Family Cinema Support Forum Support General Support Subscription payment

Subscription payment

Subscription payment

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next
Psaund1965
Account not Activated
03-29-2024, 07:05 AM
Hi MFC Australian users. I am having trouble paying my subscription and wondering if any one else is? I tried a number of cards and rung my bank. My bank said they aren’t declining payments from their end and confirmed I have sufficient funds. I can’t find an AUD payment option so I tried every other currency as well. Still no luck. Would llove ve to hear a solution if you have one.
Psaund1965
03-29-2024, 07:05 AM #1

Hi MFC Australian users. I am having trouble paying my subscription and wondering if any one else is? I tried a number of cards and rung my bank. My bank said they aren’t declining payments from their end and confirmed I have sufficient funds. I can’t find an AUD payment option so I tried every other currency as well. Still no luck. Would llove ve to hear a solution if you have one.

Framkie66
Account not Activated
03-29-2024, 09:42 AM
Yes, alot of people including myself are having the same issue, not sure what is happening and there's not much you can do until the issue has been resolved. It's annoying because I'll miss out on the discount so MFC really need to step it up an resolve it ASAP! I'm also expecting an email from them and it better be good!
Framkie66
03-29-2024, 09:42 AM #2

Yes, alot of people including myself are having the same issue, not sure what is happening and there's not much you can do until the issue has been resolved. It's annoying because I'll miss out on the discount so MFC really need to step it up an resolve it ASAP! I'm also expecting an email from them and it better be good!

Filmcritic
Account not Activated
04-19-2024, 09:36 AM
(03-29-2024, 09:42 AM)Framkie66 Yes, alot of people including myself are having the same issue, not sure what is happening and there's not much you can do until the issue has been resolved. It's annoying because I'll miss out on the discount so MFC really need to step it up resolve it ASAP! I'm also expecting an email from them and it better be good!

Yh same here in UK, I tried all currencies with number of cards with no joy whatsoever, doing my nut in cause our tv services here are Kak, and my family cinema provides whatever your into so I hope someone can figure a way around this, if so please let me know. I’d be so grateful and same here if I find away round it. Thanks again
Filmcritic
04-19-2024, 09:36 AM #3

(03-29-2024, 09:42 AM)Framkie66 Yes, alot of people including myself are having the same issue, not sure what is happening and there's not much you can do until the issue has been resolved. It's annoying because I'll miss out on the discount so MFC really need to step it up resolve it ASAP! I'm also expecting an email from them and it better be good!

Yh same here in UK, I tried all currencies with number of cards with no joy whatsoever, doing my nut in cause our tv services here are Kak, and my family cinema provides whatever your into so I hope someone can figure a way around this, if so please let me know. I’d be so grateful and same here if I find away round it. Thanks again

Archer
Account not Activated
05-02-2024, 11:49 PM
I am having the problem as well, every time I try to pay (my old CC expired) it asks for an ENI number.....no such thing in Australia
I sent the help a message but they don't respond which is disappointing
Archer
05-02-2024, 11:49 PM #4

I am having the problem as well, every time I try to pay (my old CC expired) it asks for an ENI number.....no such thing in Australia
I sent the help a message but they don't respond which is disappointing

Archer
Account not Activated
05-07-2024, 10:38 AM
in EIN put you CVC code again and it will work
Archer
05-07-2024, 10:38 AM #5

in EIN put you CVC code again and it will work

dervla
Account not Activated
05-07-2024, 02:40 PM
(05-07-2024, 10:38 AM)Archer in EIN put you CVC code again and it will work

tried that but it didnt work. im in ireland trying to renew my subscription.
dervla
05-07-2024, 02:40 PM #6

(05-07-2024, 10:38 AM)Archer in EIN put you CVC code again and it will work

tried that but it didnt work. im in ireland trying to renew my subscription.

teatatu
Account not Activated
07-18-2024, 01:19 AM
I'm a member from NZ and have been using my Paypal account to renew monthly subscriptions. This time i'm directed to a diffirent country payment method I now don't have access to any english payments.
teatatu
07-18-2024, 01:19 AM #7

I'm a member from NZ and have been using my Paypal account to renew monthly subscriptions. This time i'm directed to a diffirent country payment method I now don't have access to any english payments.

Drkce
Account not Activated
07-18-2024, 03:46 PM
I'm in Central America and same thing happens, I've tried several cards with same result, they have been all denied and they're international cards I've used in places like Amazon, eBay, Netflix and many other sites. I became a MFC user getting away from Netflix and other streaming services 'cause MFC seemed and was easier but with all that hassle, I am seriously thinking about going back to Netflix, Max or even free streaming apps when subscription ends.
Drkce
07-18-2024, 03:46 PM #8

I'm in Central America and same thing happens, I've tried several cards with same result, they have been all denied and they're international cards I've used in places like Amazon, eBay, Netflix and many other sites. I became a MFC user getting away from Netflix and other streaming services 'cause MFC seemed and was easier but with all that hassle, I am seriously thinking about going back to Netflix, Max or even free streaming apps when subscription ends.

flip3000
Account not Activated
07-19-2024, 01:37 AM
Wrote an email and got this response;

Thank you for contacting us. This is an automated e-mail created to explain the recent changes on our membersite.

Due to an ongoing optimization in our payment system, the following currencies are currently not available:
ZAR (South Africa)
KES (Kenya)
NGN (Nigeria)
USD (all countries that didn’t have their local currency)
Additionally, the PHP (Philippines) currency currently only accepts GCash as a payment method.

We are working tirelessly to complete the optimization as soon as possible.

However, since that might take some time, we are offering some time of free My Family Cinema service to each of the users that are expired or about to expire. Please check if you already received it by accessing the “My Account” menu of the app!

If you haven’t yet received free days of service but your plan will expire, is your first purchase or expired within the next few weeks, please click on the button below and fill up the form so we can check what happened and add the days to your account. Please note that the process might take up to 48 hours.

button > https://ct0ph04.na1.hubspotlinks.com/Ctc...-f7SB1WH04
flip3000
07-19-2024, 01:37 AM #9

Wrote an email and got this response;

Thank you for contacting us. This is an automated e-mail created to explain the recent changes on our membersite.

Due to an ongoing optimization in our payment system, the following currencies are currently not available:
ZAR (South Africa)
KES (Kenya)
NGN (Nigeria)
USD (all countries that didn’t have their local currency)
Additionally, the PHP (Philippines) currency currently only accepts GCash as a payment method.

We are working tirelessly to complete the optimization as soon as possible.

However, since that might take some time, we are offering some time of free My Family Cinema service to each of the users that are expired or about to expire. Please check if you already received it by accessing the “My Account” menu of the app!

If you haven’t yet received free days of service but your plan will expire, is your first purchase or expired within the next few weeks, please click on the button below and fill up the form so we can check what happened and add the days to your account. Please note that the process might take up to 48 hours.

button > https://ct0ph04.na1.hubspotlinks.com/Ctc...-f7SB1WH04

Murphs
Account not Activated
07-19-2024, 07:31 AM
Hope this is fixed soon as I am bored without anything to watch!
Murphs
07-19-2024, 07:31 AM #10

Hope this is fixed soon as I am bored without anything to watch!

Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average