My Family Cinema Support Forum Support General Support Adjust the timeline of subtitles isn't working

Adjust the timeline of subtitles isn't working

Adjust the timeline of subtitles isn't working

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

ccv
11-12-2018, 01:17 AM
Hi, i tried to adjust the timeline of subtitle many times but i can't see any change, i do that in different series and movies, please check this procedure.I use version 1.9.0 with spanish subtitles.

Thanks a lot.

César
ccv
11-12-2018, 01:17 AM #1

Hi, i tried to adjust the timeline of subtitle many times but i can't see any change, i do that in different series and movies, please check this procedure.I use version 1.9.0 with spanish subtitles.

Thanks a lot.

César

MFC_service
Administrator
11-13-2018, 06:30 AM
(11-12-2018, 01:17 AM)ccv Hi, i tried to adjust the timeline of subtitle many times but i can't see any change, i do that in different series and movies, please check this procedure.I use version 1.9.0 with spanish subtitles.

Thanks a lot.

César

Hi César
Would mind offer us a short video that can show your problem? After clicking forward or backward button, the timeline would be adjusted immediately.
MFC_service
11-13-2018, 06:30 AM #2

(11-12-2018, 01:17 AM)ccv Hi, i tried to adjust the timeline of subtitle many times but i can't see any change, i do that in different series and movies, please check this procedure.I use version 1.9.0 with spanish subtitles.

Thanks a lot.

César

Hi César
Would mind offer us a short video that can show your problem? After clicking forward or backward button, the timeline would be adjusted immediately.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average